SERVICE TO VIKINGS HOME GAMES – at their new location
Northstar Commuter Rail and Northstar Link Commuter Bus provides service for all Minnesota Vikings pre-season and regular season home games at U.S. Bank Stadium.
To get to the game:
– Catch the Northstar Link Bus from St. Cloud or Becker to the Northstar train in Big Lake.
– Ride the train until the end of the line at Target Field Station, where you can make an easy – and FREE – transfer to eastbound METRO Green Line or a southbound METRO Blue Line train for service straight to U.S. Bank Stadium.
– Travel time from St. Cloud to U.S. Bank Stadium is just over two hours. This includes time for fare purchase and transfers. Using public transportation will get you to the game in time for some pre-game activities.
For the return trip:
– Ride a westbound METRO Green Line or a northbound METRO Blue Line train to Target Field Station.
– A northbound Northstar Rail train will depart Target Field Station. Due to the various game times, please check the schedule for train departure times.
– The Northstar Link bus will meet the train in Big Lake and will serve all stops.
Separate fares are required for the Northstar Bus and the Northstar Train. The cost to ride Northstar Link between St. Cloud and Big Lake is $2. Between Becker and Big Lake is $1. Fares for Northstar train from Big Lake to Target Field station ranges between $5.25 on weekend and $6.00 for weekday. Save yourself extra time. Buy a Northstar Roundtrip Family Pass or an individual roundtrip ticket online for travel on the Northstar train and skip the line! (See below)
Information about Northstar Train schedules for Vikings games:metrotransit.org/ride-northstar-to-the-vikings
General information on Northstar Train fares can be found at metrotransit.org/fares#Northstarfares